Don’t miss the 2017 OPRA Leadership Summit!
This high-level leadership training is for parks and recreation directors and senior managers as well as anyone else on your team that values great leadership.
Gather with parks and recreation leaders from around Ohio for training, networking and more. Hear insights from:
- Becky Benná, Executive Director, Five Rivers MetroParks on Resilient Leadership
- Jeff Berding, President and General Manager, FC Cincinnati USL Soccer on Leadership Through Tipping
- Brian Blasko, Author and Leadership Speaker on Leadership…It’s Not Just a Fancy Title and Recipe for Success
- Joe Deloss, Founder and CEO, Hot Chicken Takeover with A Fireside Chat on Leadership
- Dr. Romules Durant, Superintendent, Toledo Public Schools on The Evolution of Culture Through the Lens of Leadership
The cost for the day-and-a-half program is $99, including a reception with members of the state legislature on Tuesday evening, as well as breakfast and lunch on Wednesday. Participants can earn up to 0.6 CEUs.