Showcase your products at the 61st OPRA Conference & Trade Show February 3 and 4, 2020 at Kalahari Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
Exhibitors Enjoy Opportunities to:
- Interact with over 1,000 parks, recreation and leisure management professionals
- Provide in-depth overviews of your products and services
- Network with decision-makers and buyers from around Ohio
- 6 hours of non-compete exhibit hall time
- Mingle with participants at education sessions and at daytime and evening socials – included in your package!
- Enjoy education sessions covering a variety of interests in the field of parks and recreation
- Receive a list of all the 2020 Conference attendees including email addresses a no later than a week after Conference is over
- Have your name on the official 2020 Conference Exhibitor List provided to all Conference participants and posted on the web before, during, and after Conference
- The exhibitor fee includes one skirted 8’ table, 10’X10’ CARPETED area, 120 Volt electric (on request), two chairs and an OPRA Corporate Membership.
- Reserve one booth and purchase additional booths for $600 each!
- Payment must be received to secure exhibit space. Payment must be received by OPRA before exhibitors are allowed on the trade show floor.
- Booths are assigned by total Conference investment and then in the order that the contract is received. Any company with a total investment over $3,000 will be able to choose their booth location. All other exhibitors will be placed by OPRA staff.
- Booth assignments will begin in October 2019.
- No refunds will be given.
- Booth personnel registration will begin in November 2019.
For more information email email@example.com.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
Monday, February 3, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
|May 3, 2019||$1050|
|September 27, 2019||$1150|
|After September 27, 2019||$1250|
If doing online registration, you must sign into the primary member’s account and shop as the organization.