Showcase your products at the 62nd OPRA Conference & Trade Show February 1 and 2, 2021 at Kalahari Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
Exhibitors Enjoy Opportunities to:
- Interact with over 1,000 parks, recreation and leisure management professionals
- Provide in-depth overviews of your products and services
- Network with decision-makers and buyers from around Ohio
- 6 hours of non-compete exhibit hall time
- Mingle with participants at education sessions and at daytime and evening socials – included in your package!
- Enjoy education sessions covering a variety of interests in the field of parks and recreation
- Receive a list of all the 2021 Conference attendees including email addresses a no later than a week after Conference is over
- Have your name on the official 2021 Conference Exhibitor List provided to all Conference participants and posted on the web before, during, and after Conference
- The exhibitor fee includes one skirted 8’ table, 10’X10’ CARPETED area, 120 Volt electric (on request), two chairs and an OPRA Corporate Membership.
- Reserve one booth and purchase additional booths for $600 each!
- Payment must be received to secure exhibit space. Payment must be received by OPRA before exhibitors are allowed on the trade show floor.
- Booths are assigned by total Conference investment and then in the order that the contract is received. Any company with a total investment over $3,000 will be able to choose their booth location. All other exhibitors will be placed by OPRA staff.
- Booth assignments will begin in October 2020.
- No refunds will be given.
- Booth personnel registration will begin in November 2020.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
Monday, February 1, 2021 | 11:30am – 2:30pm
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 | 9:45am – 12:45pm
|May 1, 2020||$1100|
|September 25, 2020||$1200|
|After September 25, 2020||$1300|
Only the primary contact on an organization’s account can purchase a booth using the online registration. If you are in the online shopping area and it doesn’t ask you if you want to shop for you or your agency, please contact email@example.com to get the primary contact switched over.