Through national certification you join thousands of people who are committed to fostering the highest standards of ethical and professional practice in the delivery of park and recreation programs and services.
5 Reasons to Become a Certified Professional
- Greater career opportunities and advancement
- Demonstration of your commitment to the parks and recreation profession.
- Enhanced quality of parks and recreation services nationwide
- Recognition for your accomplishments and ability to meet national standards
- Expansion of your skills and knowledge through continuing professional development